We bring a strategic lens to technology architecture and investment. Technology is more than a tool – it’s a weapon to be used to compete and win – we’re all about helping our clients get the right technology arsenal in place and a team that’s match fit to effectively wield it.
Core Capabilities – technology advisory
Escaping the burden of legacy and realizing value from innovative technology platforms and solutions is what makes us tick. We believe in proving value from technology in small bites and scaling fast.
Our technology advisory services include:
- Closing the gap between business and IT strategy and architecture
- Assessing the value gained existing platform ecosystems (duplication, utilisation, cost creep)
- Rationalising and modernising your existing technology and data estate
- Holistically and realistically assessing the cost and benefit of new platforms and solutions
- Identifying emerging software platforms and solutions with the ability to address priority business challenges
- Designing and running real world proof-of-value exercises for new platforms and solutions
- Scaling the adoption of new platforms and realising benefits
Core Capabilities – transaction advisory
Technology and data form an increasingly important part of any deal thesis. We have a dedicated team with deep transaction experience that works alongside our Strategy & Deals business to identify and realise the value from technology in the context of a merger, acquisition, investment or divestment.
Our transaction advisory services include:
- Developing the technology or data thesis of your inorganic growth strategy
- Conducting due diligence on prospective acquisitions
- Identifying and sizing technology synergies
- Developing the strategy and plan to rationalise, integrate, upgrade and replace the technology and data estate post transaction
I like working in small teams to make an outsized impact. At Sayers those teams might have a bit of brand, a bit of tech, a bit of M&A – all working together to realise a great strategic opportunity for a client.